In 2012, she perfected this technique at the Malo clinic in Lisbon, Portugal with D.D.S. Malo, the inventor of All-on-4 dental implants. She practiced the All-on-4 technique in various well-known places, such as the Nobel BioCare Global Symposium in New York and at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
For seven years, she worked at a sizable clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico. At the clinic, she averaged at least three All-on-4 procedures per week. Since then, she has opened her very own practice and works closely with patients, giving them her time and attention every step of the way. During the time at her own practice, she has performed more than 150 All-on-4 treatments.
She proudly uses the CAD/CAM technology at her clinic, which means everything is designed by a computer – with the same quality as in the U.S. Her clinic also uses the same implant brands, like Nobel Biocare and 3i, which are regarded as the highest quality dental implants in the market with the same quality as in the U.S
- Nov 23rd -26th 2019: ZYGOMA Implants Nobel Biocare, Alicante, Spain.
- Oct 10th-12th 2019: Dental Forum 2019 by Nobel Biocare, Mexico City, Mexico.
- May 11th-12th 2019: Osstem World Meeting 2019, Tokyo, Japan.
- November 10th-11th 2017: Nobel BioCare Global Symposium, London, U.K.
- June 11th – 13th, 2015: Nobel BioCare Global Symposium, Hotel Regency, Mexico D.F.
- June 20th – 23rd, 2013: Nobel BioCare Global Symposium, Hotel Waldorf Astoria, New York, NY, USA.
- April 26th – 28th, 2013: Evidence-Based Implant Dentistry, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- November 12th – 14th, 2012: Clinic Residence at Malo Clinic, Lisbon, Portugal.
- November 16th, 2012: Bimaxillary Immediate Function in Atrophic Jaws – All-on-4 Technique in Malaga, Spain.
- July 27th – 28th, 2012: Advanced Oral Implantology/Surgical Module, at Oral Implantology Center of Mexico, Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
- July 13th – 15th, 2012: Elevation of the Maxillary Sinus Floor, Oral Implantology Center y Rehabilitation SC., Mexico D.F.
- 16th of November 2012: Optimal Treatment Solutions for Edentulous Patients Using All-on-4 Treatment (Hands on), Malaga, Spain.
- October 15th – 22nd, 2010: Annual International Symposium of MegaGen, Seoul-Daegu, South Korea.
- December 5th, 2009: Diploma in Oral Implantology, Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
Her commitment to learn and grow has enabled her to enroll in multiple courses and earn diplomas at prestigious universities, such as Harvard School of Dental Medicine. She’s also attended several courses taught by world-renowned leaders in the implant industry, such as Nobel Biocare and Megagen in Spain and Korea. Dr. Bojorquez also had the pleasure to attend a course at the Malo Clinic in Portugal with the developers of the All-on-4 treatment. She now has her own practice and is accepting new patients.
In 2013, D.D.S. Bojorquez was Mexico’s #1 dentist for All-on-4 treatments. With over eight years of experience, Dr. Bojorquez has earned an outstanding reputation in Los Algodones due to the number of implants she has performed in a two-year period with one of the largest clinics in Los Algodones: Over 1,200.