Looking for affordable and professional dentists in Los Algodones?
With us you can save as much as 80% over prices in US and CanadaGet a FREE Estimate
Why choose us?
- We are members of the American Dental Association
- We use CAD/CAM Technology: Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing
- But most importantly: For us you are not just one more client, you become a member of our big family. With us, you will feel at home.
Are you ready to enjoy all your favorite foods and to have a beautiful smile again?
In Dental Solutions, we offer you the best treatments you need to regain your smile.
Some of our most popular treatments are:
- All-on-4: Our stellar treatment, done by one of the most knowledgable Doctors of Dental Surgeries in the field: Xochipilli Bojorquez. This technique replaces missing teeth with a complete dental bridge, fixed by 4 titanium implantes into the jawbone.
- Dental Implants: One of the most aesthetic and durable way to replace missing teeth
- Dental Crowns: Fixed implants placed in damaged tooth, ideal to restore its aesthetics and masticatory functions
Our most popular treatment in Dental Solutions, the All-On-4 is a technique that replaces missing teeth with a complete dental bridge, supported only with four titanium implants placed into the jawbone.
The biggest difference between dental implants and this technique, is that the latter requires only four implants to support the entire bridge. This reduces costs, avoids the need for bone grafts and its faster and more efficient.
Fortunately for you, our resident doctors is one of the most knowledgable and experienced in this treatment: Xochipilli Bojorquez.
D.D.S Bojorquez was 2013 Mexico's #1 Dentist in the All-on-4 Treatment. With over 8 years of experience, she has made a name for herself in by placing over 1,200 implants with one of the biggest clinic in Los Algodones.
Her urge to learn made her attend multiple courses at prestigious universities, such as Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and courses taught by world renowned leaders in the implant industry such as Nobel biocare in Spain and Korea.
She also attended a course at the Malo clinic, the developers of the all on 4 treatment, in Portugal.
Now she has her own dental clinic and is accepting new patients.